Common Characteristics of Successful Organizations

Hans-Peter Gauster/Unsplash

Successful organizations share key characteristics. They have strong leadership, open communication, and value their employees and customers alike.

More than 135,000 businesses start every day, but around 90 percent of them fail, according to Failory. Did you ever wonder about the other 10 percent, and what helps them succeed? Perhaps they've taken a page from the book of other successful organizations. Every organization is different. Those that are most effective and successful share several common characteristics.